Monday 15 August 2011

Decision Made :)

Thanks to those who gave me their input about the dress. Many of you liked the first one but I will tell you how I came to my decision :)

Dress #1: Addition-Elle, Size 14, $69.99 (On Sale)
I really did like this dress. I liked the way the top covered up the chunk around my arms, lol and it does look pretty classy ;) lol but I felt like it made me alook a little older than I am. I felt like 35, lol. Also, my tummy is my problem area and I did not feel comfortable in it. Especially since It's an Italian wedding and I have told myself I am going to eat like an Italian that night and drink like an Irishman, lol. Hellllllssss yaaaaa! LOL


Dress #2: Addition-Elle, Size 14, $99.99

I really liked this dress. It came in purple and black. The style hid my tummy issues, gave me an hourglass-type figure and...it has pockets!!!! LOL. I probably would have bought it right then and there but it was $99.99 :s Keep on shoppin!


Dress #3: Sears, Size 14, $79.99

MY DRESS! So this is the dress I chose :) Very similiar to the purple one but I fell in love with the colour... and the price :) Since I am broke as ass my wonderful and amazing boyfriend was able to help me out :) He's awesome <3
Since I am a control freak and very detailed oriented (lol) I have already figured out what I am going to do with my hair and shoes. Shit, you'd think it was my own wedding, lol. So stayed tuned to see the final result October 15th! lol


Yes, peacock blue = peacock feathers in my hurr, lol
 Sparkly shoes to bring out the jewel-tone in the dress :)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the peacock feathers and the shoes...You are going to look FABULOUS! xo lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress. You look absolutely amazing in it! That color looks so great on you and w/ the shoes and the feather, you are going to be smokin hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I'm happy with my choice too :) I'll be sure to post pics :D

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete