Monday 15 August 2011

Tis' The Season...

I know I'm wayyyy to early to be thinking about the fall/winter season but it's particularly chilly today and I wanted to bust out my "fall" coat :) I love this coat. I bought it Black Friday 2009 at the Old Navy in Pennsylvania. I remember seeing it at home but of course they didn't have my size. I was so happy when I found a size XXL for $20!!!

Me in Niagara Falls, Ontario in 2009. "Around" 280 lbs. (Notice how the buttons are popping and how tight it is around my stomach).

Here is me today, 224lbs. I love this jacket and I'm not ready to give it up yet. I was thinking about trying to move the buttons over, and make it fit properly. I went to measure how much I would need to adjust it and it looks like about 7"! Ahhh, feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment