Thursday 11 August 2011

Recent Dinners

So the last few evenings have been so chilly out and it's making me get into the "autumn spirit". I know, way too early to be thinking fall but it is my favourite season :) With cooler weather also brings my desire to cook dinner! lol Here is what I made Tuesday night:

\

1/2 cup of cereal pasta with 1 tbsp of light salmon cream cheese
1 filet of sole
Asparagus with a tbsp of light ricotta cheese

Chicken breast (deck of cards size)
1/2 cup of quinoa with low sodium soy sauce
Asian style frozen veggies
Also, notice the glass of Peach Mango V8? Started taking my Inositol again today :)
(I've been really slacking on taking my supplements, partly because  I started running out and didn't have any money to buy new ones and partly because I\ve been waking up at noon for 2 months and missed a bunch of my morning ones, lol. Hopefully I\ll get back on track in September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment