Sunday 5 January 2014

Supplements!

So I went to Walmart today and stocked up on my supplements. I'm going to have to figure out a way to ensure I am taking them on a regular schedule and that I always have them on me. Here are the supplements I will be taking:

Breakfast:
One-a-Day Women's Multivitamin (1 tablet)
Omega 3 Fish Oil (1 tablet)
Milk Thistle (1 tablet)

Lunch:
Omega 3 Fish Oil (1 tablet)
CLA (1 tablet)
Milk Thistle (1 tablet)

Dinner: 
Omega 3 Fish Oil (1 tablet)
CLA (1 tablet)
Milk Thistle (1 tablet)

Before Bed (empty stomach):
Saw Palmetto (1 tablet)
Vitamin D (2 tablets)
Calcium Magnesium (2 tablets)

Once I get a chance to go to the health food store, I will begin to use Inositol powder as well.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a reminder app on your phone, that is what I use to help me make sure I take things when I'm supposed too.

    ReplyDelete