Thursday 2 January 2014

Preparing

I went to Costco today to purchase some essentials. Picked up a case of almond milk (a staple in our house), Mary's Organic Crackers, Quinoa and a huge bag of almonds.

Tomorrow Joe and I will be going grocery shopping where I will fill our cart with lots of veggies and fruit! Some other items on my list are soy sauce (for my many stir frys), light cream cheese (to add to rice pasta should I have some), and tahini (to make hummus and baba ghanoush)!

I will also need to stock up on some vitamins and supplements and get back into my regime :-)

My first goal is to get to 200lbs, my second goal is to lose 100lbs which will bring me to 175lbs.

Wish me luck! I will likely weigh in on Fridays but I'm a scale whore so you may hear some news more often ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment