Wednesday 8 January 2014

Day of Temptation

I weighed myself today! Down 5 lbs this week!

I had a staff meeting after work tonight and there are always lots of treats and goodies. Today was no different. There were Swedish meatballs, homemade chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chips,  veggie and dip and fruit and dip. I had a lot of will power and ate a few meat balls and veggies and fruit with dip. Even though I'd sell my right kidney for a bite of that cookie!
After the meeting I picked up Ethan and Joe and we went to the Keg for dinner. The first thing the waitress brings out is FRESH baked bread and butter. OMG. I was very proud of myself and didn't eat a crumb. Next she brought Ethan some fries. Unfortunately I had a few because I was STARVING by then. Next she brought out our entrees.  Joe had BBQ chicken and ribs with a potato and I had Chicken Oliver-- chicken breast with scallops and shrimp and a Bernaise sauce with veggies. It was amazing. Not sure what was in the sauce but I could have ordered something a lot worse. Anyway, I'm proud of myself for showing restraint  but vow to try a bit harder tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Have you thought more about the 24 day challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, yeah I looked into it and I can't afford that right now. Thanks though!

      Delete