Tuesday 22 July 2014

Kristina Pastina

I am a pasta lover. I love it so much, as a kid I was often called Kristina Pastina. It's one of my weaknesses. I'm Italian. I grew up living on it. When I first started eating healthier, I cut out white pasta and began eating whole wheat. Then my doc suggested I cut wheat so I began trying different types-- rice pasta, spelt, kamut,  cereal etc. This time around, Dr. Som doesn't want me eating ANY grains. While it has been tough and I've had a few moment of weaknesses, it has shown that my body is LOVING the no grain lifestyle. I found these today: red lentil pasta and amaranth pasta. Made from, you ready for it, red lentils and water and amaranth and water. Could it be too good to be true?! Maybe! I'll keep you all posted on the taste tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment