Sunday 13 July 2014

Belly Bandit

Got my Belly Bandit today!  My sister went to Buffalo yesterday and found it at Babies R Us for $49.99 (as opposed to $69.99 in Canada). As per the website I should have bought an XL but they didn't have any so she got me a Large. WELL, The large fits but I only have like 2 inches before Velcro stops and I can't do it up! Was thinking about exchanging it but then my hubby pointed out that if I got a Medium it won't likely fit after baby #2. So I'm going to see it my grandmother could add some extra velcro.
Wearing it is not too bad. It makes you feel like your abd are engaged. Im sure that's a good sign lop.
I am wearing it under my dress in the photo. It makes me look leaner but I didn't wear it out today lol. It has some bulk near the Velcro that showed through my dress. Im laying in bed wearing it and I'm planning on wearing it through the night. Hope I make it! Keep you all posted! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I think I am gonna try the Bella Band and see how it helps.

    ReplyDelete