Sunday 12 June 2011

New Plan of Action

Hello everyone! I had a great weekend and was able to control my eating for the most part. I was sorta plateauing for the last week or so but I think I may be over the hump. I have been kinda slacking on a few things so this week I am going to try extra hard to be 100% back on track:
  1. I need to start taking my vitamins and supplements again. (I'm not sure what happened but I slowly started forgetting to take them.)
  2. I have not been taking my Inositol either :(
  3. This week I had a hard time remembering to eat a fruit with breakfast, so this week I will have to either take an apple for the road or remember to eat a fruit with my breakfast.
  4. Doing my weights, squats and crunches every night :)
Wish me luck this week! I'll keep ya'll posted! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment