Monday 20 June 2011

Great Weekend!

Hello everyone! I wanted to tell you about the great weekend I had:
On Friday, Laura came down and we made "healthy pizzas". They were made with whole wheat dough and tons of veggies-- asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, black olives and a bit of goat cheese. De-friggen-LISH!!!
On Saturday, we got up early and drove an hour and a half to Buffalo to get our shopping on. I didn't end up buying much because I ran into a problem. In most stores, the 1x was too big on me and the XL was a little too snug :( It was kinda depressing. Guess I need to lose a bit more so that I could be comfortable in an XL (or a L, M or S ;) lol) I tried on a pretty cotton-blend dress from the Gap. The XXL fell off as soon as I lifted my arms, there was no XL but I was able to squeeze into the L, although I looked like a stuffed sausage, lol. Here is a dress I did end up buying from Target :)


For lunch I ate a chicken souvlaki pita (delish!) but on white since they didn't have a whole wheat option (?!?!)
The rest of my weekend was awesome. I spent it with my new and super amazing boyfriend. He cooked me dinner on Saturday night-- rice pasta, tomato sauce, chicken and a salad.
Sunday night I made up ice cream sandwiches :) Don't worry, I made them with homemade flourless peanut butter cookies and fat free frozen yogurt. AMAZING!

3 comments:

  1. i love your new dress....u look amazing!!!! I am soooooooo very proud of you.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cugi...love you in that gorgeous dress. You looking amazing!! Share some of your motivation! I'm been doing pretty good too over the last couple of weeks so hopefully this is for me too.
    Take care,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete