Monday 6 June 2011

Look Out Summer, Here I Come!!!

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a minute to share with you my weightloss plan this summer!
My workout regime at the time is very minimal. I take Russell out for a 30 minute walk every day... and that's about it. I really need to step up the weights and resistance training. That is why I am very excited about my summer plans.
A few months back, I had purchased a 2 month membership to T-Zone Vibrations from Wag Jag. You could choose any 2 months to use them and I decided to save them for July and August, when I have the most time. Tonight, my sister and I bought a new Wag Jag offer, a 3 month membership at Curves for $39! The only thing that blows about this Wag Jag is that it is only for the Brampton location but I am sure I will be down there enough and utilize it a lot this summer.
I am feeling very optimistic about getting closer to my goal this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment