Monday 6 February 2012

I Feel Grrrreat!

I ate awesome today and I went to the gym for two whole hours! I was feeling really guilty about not being able to go at all last week (even thought it wasn't my fault) that I told myself that tonight I'd put in double the work. Here is a run-down of how I spent my two hours:
  • Stationary bike (20 min)
  • Weight training circuit (30 min)
  • Elliptical (15 min) Joe's mom joined me at the gym at this time :)
  • Treadmill (20 min) Walking on an incline starting at 1 and increasing by 1 each minute. Last minute waas spent walk flat)
  • Weight training circuit (30 min)
  • Crunches (5 min)
Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Lunch:
Cabbage roll
Cauliflower soup

Snack:
Yogurt
Strawberries

Dinner:
Cabbage rolls (2)

Snack:
Frozen yogurt :) (2g of fat!)



Two of my students engaged in some building, drawing, writing and team-work. Makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment