Saturday 4 February 2012

Back to the Gym! :D

OMG! So happy that I got my gym membership back! I've been having a rough week with temptations because as you may already know, when I'm "bad", I'm bad, when I'm "good" I''m really good and not being at the gym all week has made me feel a little "bad". (If that makes sense...) Joe's sister and mom woke me up this morning and we all headed off to the gym while Joe and the puppy stayed home to play Xbox, lol Plan on going 3-5 times a week. Joe's mom has been working alternating weeks on day shifts so those weeks we can go together which is nice :) On the other weeks I will go alone which is no big deal to me, gots my iPod to keep me company lol. On another note, we bought  new couch set today :) I love it! I need a life, lol. Here is a pic of it, but both in chocolate brown :)

We went to Joe's mom's for a roast beef dinner today... Yummy! Brenda and Nicole are hardcore Leaf fans so I thought I'd make 'em proud and rep the jersey lol
 

Oh and this is Nicole at our sushi night last night. Yummmmmyyyy!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment