Thursday 29 September 2011

New Plan of Action!

I'm proud to announce that I have had a great week this week! Down two lbs since Monday with nooooo cheating! Whoo, hoo!
Went to see Dr. Som today for some advice and to give her an update which made me remember how different things were when I saw her last. Every appointment she would ask "What's your stress like?" and I would go on to tell her about the varying degrees of stress in my life. At that point she would encourage me to relax and not let things stress me out. Today was the same as every other but this time when she asked me what was stressing me out I simply said "nothing". That's right, I couldn't think of a single thing! This is an epic event! For years I was always stressing out about something! Wonder if my cortisol is down? lol. Hope this lasts! I feel pretty good today :)

Dr. Som's suggestions:
  • Exercise -  Running 3 days a week. She suggested Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays since I work late 2 days per week. Talked to Joe, he may join me on my run on the weekends :)
  • Try two weeks 100% strict. She believes that this should "reset" my weightloss mentality. My goal is to be down 10 lbs by Thanksgiving. Already down 3 :)
  • Start taking my supplements again, especailly the adrenal support and Inositol.
  • Start charting my food again. Slacked this summer :P
  • Eliminate artificial sweetners. Boo :(
Tonight I ran with Russell :) Felt good!  Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: (8:00am)
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Lunch: (11:45am)
Quinoa (1/2 cup)
Chicken (deck of cards size)
Mixed veggies

Snack: (2:00)
Grapes
 Laughing cow cheese wedges (2)

Snack: (4:30)
Banana
Peanut butter (1 tbsp)

Dinner (6:00)
Turkey sausage (1)
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Peppers & onions

Snack: (8:30)
Glutino crackers (4)
Cheese (2 cubes)
Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment