Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back!

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm aware I have been MIA for a couple of weeks but I am back on the map! lol
We had Joe's mom's birthday a few weeks back and then Joe and I did some camping last weekend so you can imagine what put into what crap I was putting into my body. Drumroll please...
2 hamburgers on white buns,
4 hot dogs on white buns,
spinach dip (healthy!) but with bread :(
Gluten free tuna macaroni
S'mores! Hershey's chocolate, marshmallows and no, not graham crackers because we couldn't find them at the store but CHOCOLATE DIP COOKIES! Amazing but oh so bad :(


Good news is, I am back at work which means back in a routine and eating at a regular schedule.
Down 2lbs over night. Maybe shoving crap down my throat has given my metabolism a kick in the ass?
Anyways, plan on being pretty strict for the next little bit. Hope to be down another 20lbs by Christmas.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment