Monday 26 September 2011

Here We Go Again!

Ok, so I know I've been MIA lately. Truth is, I have been bad :(
Since school has started, I've been trying to get my will power back but it seems like every day there is a new treat in the staff room-- pizza, cookies, cupcakes, you name it! I used to be able to look at it and have no desire to eat it, but these days I am not so strong.
Today is Monday, the first day of a new week. I am trying again. Going to see Dr. Som on Thursday, hopefully she will offer me some good advice. Went to work early today to do some planning with my teaching partner and worked at Oxford until 6:00pm so I am sure sleep is not far off.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: (7:30am)
Kashi GoLean (1 cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Banana

Lunch: (11:45am)
Romaine lettuce
2 eggs (hard boiled)
Brown rice salad with fat free mayo (1/2 cup)
Fat Free Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack: (2:15pm)
Banana

Snack: (6:30pm)
Banana

Dinner: (7:30pm)
Tuna burger
1/2 cup of rice pasta
Laughing Cow Cheese
1/4 Fat Free Cheese
Mixed veggies
My dinner :)

2 comments:

  1. Staying on track has been hard for me. However, I know with PCOS it is so important to keep the carbs low. I love reading about how well you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your words keep me going! :)

    ReplyDelete