Thursday 23 April 2015

Never been so happy to see her!

She's here! I never thought I'd miss her but how happy and excited I was to see her yesterday morning. That's right, Aunt Flo. I worked out every day this week. Monday and Tuesday I did the treadmill and yesterday I lifted hand weights. The fact that she came 2 days after I started working out is not a coincidence.  Apparently exercise helps you create estrogen which triggers your period. I am going to try and take my vitamins and track ovulation this month. I've been on track 100% on my eating. I have two protein smoothies per day, either at breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner. They are so yummy! This week I will be visiting my parents. So scared that I'm going to sabotage myself. Going to bring some protein powder. I weighed in today for the first time since God knows when but I am 273 *barf*. Around the same that I was this time last year. Last June I got down to 260 I believe. I know I will do that again and some more. Excited to see where this journey leads to! This is the protein powder I use. Vegan and high fibre with added greens. This is chocolate but I have the vanilla too :) Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment