Tuesday 21 April 2015

I'm Back!!! AGAIN :(

I was feeling pretty awesome about starting again... until I came back to my blog lol. Feeling like bit of a failure. I feel pretty motivated this time around. Here is a little update:

I went off the pill in September 2014 to see if we could conceive baby #2. Periods were fairly normal and ranged from 30-5 days. My last period was Januar 31st, 2015. I started having pain if my left side so I finally went to the doctor. Had ultrasounds and bloodwork done. All "perfect" according to my doctor. The only thing was they found "multiple tiny cysts" on my left ovary. I asked her if this "proves" my pcos, she said it "suggests" it. So my plan is to seriously drop this weight. I am sure that is why I was able to conceive Ethan so naturally. I am not sure what I weigh exactly but I think I'm hovering around 275 :( I will check once I feel some changes in my clothing. This week I have worked out every night on my new treadmill. Thursday I am going to my first Zumba class with my Mother in Law. Should be fun! Feel free to add me on Fitness Pal: kristinatodd1986

1 comment: