Thursday 24 November 2011

Scratch That...

So the whole thing about not worrying too much about dieting until after Christmas pretty much fell through. "Not trying" for me meant the occasional chocolate bar and eating gnocchi for dinner with no veggies. I looked in the mirror the other day and although my weight hasn't changed much, I looked different. I looked puffy in the face and the pants were a little more snug than usual. So I have decided that I need to go pretty hardcore. I did it before, I can do it again. Since school started again, I've found it difficult to track my food diary on Dr. Som's organizer so yesterday I downloaded the myfitnesspal app for my Android phone. It's pretty awesome and you can add friends to it which is cool. So if any of you have the app or decide to download it, let me know :) Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on the soul cyster site.. I just downloaded that app, if you want a friend on it, my name is Linnie1221 =o)

    ReplyDelete