Tuesday 11 October 2011

75 Day Challenge!


Ok people! This is the day I start my own 75 day challenge. The challenge includes no sweets, junk food or any unhealthy food for 75 days! That will bring me right up to Christmas Eve. I am not going to give myself an exact weightloss goal, but Ithis one: Try to lose as much weight as possible in 75 days. Now, the thing that I always find challenging is special occasions because usually special occasions mean special food and we all know that special food is always delicious/unhealthy food.  There is one even that I am aware of that is going to be very challenging and that is my cousin Vince's wedding on Saturday. I know, a wedding! The worst event for a diet ever! It seems like my huge temptation these days is at work. There is always yummy food in the lunch room that I end up snacking on so this 75 day challenge will include eliminating the lunchroom munchies.  I feel very motivated to do this again so I'm hoping the increased motivation will provide me with a great amount of will power.

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada!

After eating like crazy this past Thanksgiving weekend I feel gross. Saturday was Oktoberfest at Bingemans. Had a lot of fun but ate Schnitzel on a BUN, half an apple pie slice and 4 beers!

On Sunday we headed down Brampton for Thanksgiving dinner at the De Napoli's. As usual, the feast was endless: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing and corn and then for dessert two types of cheesecake and my gluten free pumpkin muffins. Ya, I know, nice try Kris, lol.

On Monday, we went to Joe's mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. Again, a delicious traditional Thanksgiving feast. At least I made a "healthy" dessert. A non-bake pumpkin cheesecake which I will post a recipe for :)

Anyways, no wonder I felt like crap last night! I downed a couple of litres of water and some psyllium fibre pills. I also set some alarms for taking my supplements since I haven't been able to get back into routine in that area.


Ya, I know. I'm a bad girl, lol

Anyways, that's about all for this post. Keep checking back for more. Looking forward to your support!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are very motivated! You can ad will do it! Just take it one day, one choice at a time! It will keep you focused :) here if you need me! We can have healthy food evenings whenever you want!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laur! I miss you! We will have to have a healthy girls night when you come down to see the new place! It's funny, that the last time we were planning to get together we were talking about how much we wanted Wild Wings... Mmmmm, Wild Wings, lol.

    ReplyDelete