Thursday 13 October 2011

71 Days Left!




So today, was Friday Treat Day at school. If you are a follower of my blog then you know that it is Fridays that I loathe due to all the yummy yet unhealthy foodthat fills our staff room at lunch time. Well today was no exception. There was Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, Cookies, Chocolate, Crackers and Gourmet Italian and Greek desserts. There just so happened to be one of my favourite Italian desserts. A cream-filled cake shaped into a peach. How could I have resisted one?!?!
... I have no idea how I did it but I did! Yay me! lol. Here is a list of what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (1cup)
Skim milk (1 cup)
Apple

Lunch:
Chicken (deck of cards size)
Rice noodles (1/2 cup)
Romaine lettuce
Carolie Wise Italian  Dresing (2 tbsps)
Vegetarian Oyster Sauce (2 tbsps)

Dinner:
Tuna burger
Brown rice (1/2 cup)
Romaine Lettuce
Calorie Wise Italian Dressing (2 tbsps)

Snack:
Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment